Here are some pictures of the last 2 weeks:
Before we went to the hospital to be induced:

After I got my epidural (our last family shot of just 2 of us):

I stayed dilated at 7 cm for 3 hours and the nurse said that she would give me 30 more minutes to progress or the doctor would have to do a c-section. With many prayers this was Thomas' reaction when 30 minutes later I was dilated to a 10!

Our first picture as a family of 3!

The most proud daddy ever!

The beautiful wreath my mom made for the hospital door:

Sweet shots of Sarah Claire:



Robin!!! She is adorable!! They grow up soo fast! Take lots of pictures now! You won't believe she was ever that small! Congratulations Mama!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Robin! Sarah Claire is beautiful!! Enjoy every second with her.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness what a beautiful baby girl! A true blessing! I love the pictures! What a wonderful Christmas gift!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. Glad y'all are getting some sleep!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Robin! So glad she is here and doing well. The first few weeks can be hard, even with a "good" baby, so I hope you are adjusting well. I love the wreath your mom made... so pretty and unique! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete