Saturday, May 1, 2010

First Comes Love...Then Come Marriage...

THEN COMES THOMAS PUSHING A BABY CARRIAGE!!!!

We are expecting a baby December 1st!! We couldn't be more excited. We went to the doctor a few weeks ago and saw the little butter bean and heard the heartbeat. It was amazing! Thomas and I were both in awe!

Needless to say the grandparents-to-be are on cloud nine. Thomas and I are both the oldest children, so this will be the first grandchild on both sides. I think he/she will be very spoiled. In fact both mothers have already called and said they have bought the baby something. =) I can only imagine the shopping trips to come when we find out what we are having.

I will keep you posted on all baby news to come.

And just an F.Y.I. I will never post any bare belly shots. (per our conversation Natalie) =)

10 comments:

  1. What about sonnogram pictures?? :)

    I DO want to see nursery pictures though!!!

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Robin!!! So excited for you both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want bare belly pictures!!!

    Oh yeah, congratulations! We had so much fun last weekend. Thanks for helping make it work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin- I love your blog and I LOVE your big news!! Congrats girl! Life will never be the same... but in such a wonderful way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Robin and Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What exciting news!! Look forward to keeping up with your pregnancy via blogworld!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin,
    CONGRATS! :) You will be a wonderful mommy!! :) I look forward to keeping up with your pregnancy through your blog!!
    Hugs your way!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Robin! So glad I found y'all! And just in time for the big news! Congratulations! SO EXCITED for y'all!

    ReplyDelete