Well, I have caved in and decided to jump on the bandwagon and blog. I will say this decision has made me FINALLY organize my pictures and put them on my computer. Which is something that I have been meaning to do for a very long time. AND it has been so much fun going through the pictures and looking at the past few years. I had two cameras to upload pictures off of and it just so happens that Thoamas and I just started dating when I got the first one. So looking back over the past five years has been very entertaining and quite funny. I will post some of the highlights when I get a chance. But today I really wanted to share how talented my husband is. I saw these frames I LOVED while I was at home in Montgomery. In our new house we have alot of wall space and I have been slowly but surely trying to fill it. Well when I saw these frames I fell in love and just had to have them. So I brought Thomas to see them because they were $80 and I wanted four of them. When we got there he looked at them and said "These would be so easy to make! Let's do that instead." At first I was disappointed because sometimes when we say we are going to "make" something it usually takes forever for us to get motivated. However, much to my surprise when we got back to Kentucky we went to Lowes the next day and bought the materials. (which might I add all of the materials for 4 frames was the cost of just 1 at the store) I was super excited about my project because A. I'm not that crafty and was hoping this would turn out great and B. I would be able to pick out the colors for the frames. Well I must say that these turned out even better than I could have ever imagined. Thomas did the best job!! He made all the frames in just a few hours. He was a mad man out in the garage with the saw, sander, and all of the other tool I don't know the names of. Well this is the final result...


Didn't they turn out GREAT! Thomas is so handy. I am such a lucky girl.
Welcome to the blog world!!!
ReplyDelete