I thought I might never utter the words, "I'm so ready for the snow to melt!" But I have this week. As a true southerner and was ecstatic on Thursday when HUGE chunks of snow started falling. I was like a little kid staring out my window at work just waiting to go outside and play. I am probably the only person on my street that has taken dozens of pictures of their house covered in snow. I just think it is beautiful looking out your window and seeing snow falling and white house tops all around. But on Friday when our local weather man said, "Right now it is 8 degrees outside and tomorrow we are looking for it to get cold." I'm thinking to my self, "Tomorrow it will get cold...isn't eight degrees cold?" I have laughed about this since. However, today there is still snow on the ground and it has started to turn to ice. I can't tell you how many times I have just about bit the dust and fallen ...walking into work...getting the mail... getting in my car...pretty much everything I have done that involves walking and being outside. But I will say that my dogs love it, especially Bentley. He runs outside and gallops through the snow. He will come back to the house looking like this....
Chunks of snow attach to his hair after being out for just minutes. It is so cute!
But a HUGE rarity occurred this past weekend that I must share...Thomas shaved! For those of you who know Thomas he always has a beard. He had one when I met him and nothing has ever changed, not that I would ever want it to but sometimes it is nice to see him clean shaven. With the exception of our wedding day, I have only seen a smooth face one other time, Clayton's graduation. But today I got to see a clean shaven face once again. For those of you who are trying to remember how long we have been married it is over 2 years. Yes folks that is the last time I have seen his face clean shaven. So now that I'm a blogger and all I thought this would be something great to post because apparently it only happens every other year! =) Kind of like an eclipse or something
Handsome huh?? I think so.
Ta Ta for now
Robin,
ReplyDeleteIts so good to see you in the blog world!! Where do you guys live with all that snow??
PS the frames you posted earlier are GREAT!!!
Rachel
Hey Rachel!! We live in Kentucky now. Although it sounds like the south...IT'S NOT!! We are only and hour and a half from Cinncinatti!!
ReplyDelete