Sarah Claire's Room is finally finished! With the exception of a few tiny details it's complete! Thomas has been such a hard worker! He has put the crib together, built the shelves, hung the pictures, hung mirrors, put all the accesories (stroller, swing, ect.) together, and painted TONS of things that I wanted to match. =) He is so excited and is going to be the best daddy! Here are some pictures of our sweet baby's room!






Thomas made these shelves!

My mom found this chandalier and I painted it to match the nursery!

My mom made these curtains and I just adore them!!

Close up of the tie backs on the curtains.

Now that the room is complete all we need is a baby! Hopefully the next few weeks will fly by.
What a beautiful nursery!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great nursery!! I know you are so ready to meet her!
ReplyDelete